1 Should you’ve already had COVID-19, viral antigens could persist in your physique that, when reactivated by a COVID-19 vaccine-induced immune response:
- Present safety in opposition to COVID-19 variants
- Improve your threat of weight problems
- Trigger you to lose your sense of odor and style
- Set off irritation and harm in tissues the place the viral antigens exist
The immune response reactivated by the COVID-19 vaccine could set off irritation in tissues the place the viral antigens are current. Learn more.
2 The spike proteins on the SARS-CoV-2 virus harm endothelial cells by:
- Disrupting mitochondrial operate
When the S protein hooked up to the ACE2 receptor, it disrupted signaling to the mitochondria and induced harm and fragmentation. The alterations in mitochondrial operate had been confirmed as a part of the inhibition of ACE2 signaling within the lab. Learn more.
- Scratching the floor
- Growing the manufacturing of plaque
- Bettering vasodilation
3 Could 11, 2021, Sen. Rand Paul questioned Dr. Anthony Fauci on the NIAID’s funding of gain-of-function analysis on bat coronaviruses, a few of which was carried out on the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV). Which of the next did The Nationwide Pulse uncover had quietly occurred in late March?
- The WIV admitted conducting gain-of-function analysis on the NIAID’s behalf
- The WIV deleted mentions of its collaboration with the NIAID/NIH and different American analysis companions from its web site
Shortly after Fauci’s testimony, the WIV deleted mentions of its collaboration with the NIAID/NIH and different American analysis companions from its web site. It additionally deleted descriptions of GoF on the SARS virus. Learn more.
- Fauci accepted blame for financing harmful gain-of-function analysis in the course of the 2014-2017 moratorium on federal funding of such analysis
- The WIV publicly denied having ever carried out gain-of-function analysis funded by the NIAID or NIH
4 Which of the next now seems to be one of many key causes for why COVID-19 vaccines are inflicting so many negative effects and sure will trigger neurological and vascular issues sooner or later?
- The vaccines include a poisonous heavy metallic adjuvant
- The spike protein acts as a sugar, triggering insulin resistance
- The spike protein acts as a poisonous prion
A key drawback with all of those gene-based COVID-19 vaccines is that the spike protein itself seems poisonous, and your physique is now a spike protein-producing manufacturing facility. Its inherent toxicity could also be attributable to it being a prion protein. If that’s the case, we are able to anticipate these injections to trigger all method of prion ailments, corresponding to Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Lou Gehrig’s illness (ALS). Learn more.
- The vaccines include an undisclosed nano monitoring system that causes irritation
5 NVIC doesn’t make vaccine use suggestions however, reasonably, encourages you to make:
- Uninformed well being care choices
- Decisions that solely align with their beliefs
- Well being care decisions primarily based on media propaganda
- Educated choices relating to your well being
NVIC doesn’t make vaccine use suggestions however, reasonably, helps the provision of all preventive well being care choices, and encourages you to make educated choices relating to your well being. Learn more.
6 Which of the next elements of SARS-CoV-2 is answerable for the worst signs of COVID-19 and causes essentially the most harm?
- The spike protein
The worst signs of COVID-19 are created by the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, and that’s the very factor gene-based COVID vaccines are instructing your physique to make. Learn more.
- The viral matrix
- The mRNA
- The PEG nanoliposome